What Are You Looking For?
Find it Here
- Warranty information
- Terms and Conditions (U.S. only)
- Safety instructions
- Regulatory information
- Ergonomics information
- End User License Agreement
Dell Product Information Guide
- How to set up my computer
See the back of your computer for the model number.
NOTE: If there is no label present, the model number is Inspiron 530s.
- Service Tag and Express Service Code
- Microsoft Windows License Label
Service Tag and Microsoft® Windows® License
These labels are located on your computer.
- Use the Service Tag to identify your computer when you use support.dell.com or contact support.
- Enter the Express Service Code to direct your call when contacting support.
- Solutions Troubleshooting hints and tips, articles from technicians, and online courses, and frequently asked questions
- Community Online discussion with other Dell customers
- Upgrades Upgrade information for components, such as memory, the hard drive, and the operating system
- Customer Care Contact information, service call and order status, warranty, and repair information
- Service and support Service call status and support history, service contract, online discussions with technical support
- Reference Computer documentation, details on my computer configuration, product specifications, and white papers
- Downloads Certified drivers, patches, and software updates
Dell Support Website support.dell.com
NOTE: Select your region to view the appropriate support site.
NOTE: Corporate, government, and education customers can also use the customized Dell Premier Support website at premier.support.dell.com.
- Desktop System Software (DSS) If you reinstall the operating system for your computer, you should also reinstall the DSS utility. DSS provides critical updates for your operating system and support for Dell 3.5-inch USB floppy drives, optical drives, and USB devices. DSS is necessary for correct operation of your Dell computer. The software automatically detects your computer and operating system and installs the updates appropriate for your configuration.
To download Desktop System Software:
- Go to support.dell.com and click Downloads.
- Enter your Service Tag or Product Type and Product Model and click Go.
- Scroll to System and Configuration Utilities® Dell Desktop System Software and click Download Now.
- How to use your Windows® operating system
- How to work with programs and files
- How to personalize my desktop
Windows Help and Support Center
- To access Windows Help and Support:
- In Windows XP, click Start and click Help and Support.
- In Windows Vista®, click the Windows Vista Start button
and click Help and Support.
- Type a word or phrase that describes your problem, and then click the arrow icon.
- Click the topic that describes your problem.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.